maandag 3 oktober 2011

Venus Berlin

Got back last night from Berlin. And I promised you some pics... the quality is crap...but it gives you an idea how it was.

First night I was invited for a VIP party in Hotel Berlin... I went with my friends Tracey Lain and Tanya Cox.



Off course the day after early wake up and off to the Venus convention.


Me and Tracey...she is so hot!


At the beginning I still had my panties on.


Besides signing my posters I did some fan pics.


Later the evening Tracey took me to a Vietnamese restaurant. First time for me... but the food was really good.


Here we are on the way to the restaurant. Tracey and Tanya had a weird moment lol.




 Strange things in the restaurant.... but okay...

.


Some pics of the convention.







Too bad is was so small this year. But we had fun after all.

Special thanks to the fans who came to the convention! xoxoxoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten